Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

I got some cool stuff from my family for my birthday. My mom got me the book "The Lovely Bones" which I've been wanting to read and her boyfriend got me these really cool ice cube trays that look like the Titanic and Glaciers to go in your glass. Kinda morbid but totally awesome. I got some other small things, but what I was looking forward to the most was the stuffed animal I knew I was going to get from my little brother.

Every year either on Christmas or my birthday, he always gets me a stuffed animal. And he doesn't pick out just anything, they have to be either super soft or really cool looking. It's something I look forward to every year to see what he picks out. This year I hadn't had a stuffed animal in my bed for a while so as soon as I opened his present for me I stuck the little bear right in the middle of my bed. My bro picked out a dark purple bear that's wearing a bow tie and his fur is made out of these sparkly threads so he's kind of glittery.

Also, as part of the tradition I name every bear/stuffed animal my brother gets me, and so this year I decided to name the bear Edward because he sparkles like Edward Cullen from Twilight. Pretty cheesy I know, but my brother loved it. He's a fan of Twilight so I figured he would.

As far as birthday plans for today, I'm going out with a couple friends, I'm guessing we're all going to a bar because my closest friend mentioned getting me totally wasted. I just laughed because I'm not a cheap drunk, I have a pretty good tolerance for alcohol so I doubt I'll be getting wasted but it'll be fun none the less.

Update: I got my hair did today as a birthday treat to myself. I also tried something a little different and had the lady put curls in.



I likey!

2 comments:

Syd said...

Aaaah, yes. It seems you did correct the problem.

Good. Now I can tell you how cute your 'do is!!

Tin said...

Thank you madam. I was definitely a fan of it myself.

And glad to see I got the comment issue all sorted out.