Sunday, December 20, 2009

Finals, Finals and More- No wait, Just two Finals.

Tomorrow I have a final at 9 in the AM and I'm getting up at the ungodly hour of 6 so that I can study with a friend before we have to take the exam. I feel really bad for the guy, he had all of his books and notebooks stolen last week and hasn't been able to get any of them back so I've been trying to help him out as much as I can by letting him borrow my notes and stuff.

One thing's for sure though, I'm gonna need some coffee injected in me through an IV so I can stay awake. I'm so not a morning person but school and work has kind of forced me to find a way to cope with getting up so early. I've even caught myself getting used to waking up early and being in a good mood about it, I was singing in the shower! It's ridonkulous, and gotten completely out of hand.

I can't wait for winter break where getting up early means waking up at 11.

No comments: