Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Last Exam

I don't know who came up with the bright idea to have an exam at 7:45 in the AM but I feel that person should be shot. My brain is barely functioning enough to process basic motor functions, let alone able to answer multiple choice and essay questions. Luckily it's an online exam so I can take it in my PJ's, but still, no one should be forced to take a test this early.

At least this is my last exam of the semester. After 10:15AM I am DONE until Jan. 6th. and this break is so very much needed. I can feel myself starting to reach burn out capacity after working 5 days in a row while trying to study in my spare time, finish class and take my finals this week and it's definitely taking it's toll.

I don't know if it's from stress or being constantly active, or both, but I can tell I've even lost weight. I've had to start wearing a belt just to keep from having to constantly pull my jeans and work pants back up, it's annoying. I'll probably go clothes shopping for pants that fit after the holidays are over and I don't have to brave the craziness that's out there right now. I shudder to think what the mall looks like.

Alright, well I'm off to get some last minute studying in before my final opens up online. Wish me luck!

No comments: