Thursday, December 24, 2009

A Very Alternative Christmas

One of my favorite parts about Christmas time is getting to dig out the Christmas music. I've made it my mission the past few years to collect as much Alternative Christmas music as I can get my hands on. It's been harder than I thought it would be because I was looking for more than just the traditional music being covered by Alternative bands, but for the most part I'm pretty satisfied with the play-list I managed to assemble. So, for your listening/viewing pleasure, I bring you my 'Very Alternative Christmas' play-list.

Santa Baby by Everclear


I'm Getting Nuttin' For Christmas by Relient K


Little Drummer Boy by The Almost


Merry Christmas Baby by Brighten ft. The Main


Christmas, Baby Please Come Home by Anberlin


Ho Ho Hopefully by The Maine


Mistletoe by Colbie Caillat


Santa Stole My Girlfriend by The Maine


Last Christmas by Jimmy Eat World


All I Want For Christmas Is You by My Chemical Romance


His Favorite Christmas Story by Capital Lights


I Believe In Us (This Holiday) by A Rocket to the Moon


Christmas Won't Be the Same Without You by Plain White T's


Santa Clause is Thumbing to Town by Relient K


Mr. Winter by The Main


Carol of the Bells by August Burns Red


Sleigh Ride by Relient K (A Christmas play-list isn't a true Christmas play-list without this one)

No comments: