Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Loot

I got some cool stuff for Christmas this year. My mom sent me a care package with lots of yummy goodies and my presents that I opened. The way family does Christmas, after a certain age we kind of stop getting big presents because Christmas is about spending time with the family and presents are mostly for the kids. Now that my brother and I are older, the presents we get are mostly cute small things.

My favorite present I got was from my brother it's a t-shirt from threadless.com and I loved it the moment I saw it.




The next present I got was from my mom and it's a very close second. I love all things XKCD and this is no exception. It's 3ft long poster of the universe, btw.





Other than that I just got some money and small stuff, but those were the ones I absolutely had to share because they're awesome.

No comments: