Thursday, December 17, 2009

Glee How I Love Thee, Let Me Count The Ways

"Dancing With Myself" By Glee Soundtrack Vol. 1

Reasons why I love Glee:

1) The show is awesome and well written.
Dos) Who doesn't love when people periodically burst into song?
III) GLEE COMES OUT ON DVD ON MY BIRTHDAY!
D) Glee. DVD. My birthday.
5) Need I say more?


Oh Glee, you DID notice how I fawned over you every Wednesday faithfully glued to my TV. I don't watch just any TV show entirely through the seasons, Dollhouse can attest to that.

I've dropped subtle hints to my mom about Glee for my birthday, but I don't think she got it, so I dropped a not so subtle hint by calling her up and ecstatically informed her that Glee comes out ON MY BIRTHDAY. We'll see if that got through to her.

Now turning 22 isn't looking so grim if I have Glee to comfort me on that darkest of all birthdays. Off to work now, have a great day!

No comments: