Saturday, December 19, 2009

DCSnowpocalypse?

Apparently, the eastern states are getting a major snow storm right now and I'm totally jealous. Granted, I would still have to drive to work in the bad weather, but I mean hello! Sledding anyone?!

I can't wait til we get enough snow to go sledding. I wish I could say I can't wait til we get enough snow to go skiing, buuuut, I don't see that happening any time soon since none of my friends ski and it's kind of boring to ski alone. (I need a skiing buddy, any takers?) Plus, sledding doesn't cost a penny if you go to the local hills around here and plenty of people are willing to join in the fun. Also, sledding is great excuse to drink lots of hot cocoa, with whipped cream on top, of course.

[Edit: Michigan lost like I figured they would, their athletic program is just so sad these past couple of years.]

No comments: