Wednesday, December 16, 2009

One Final Down

Well, that's one final down, three more to go. I have to say though I'm really loving having more time to blog again. Right now, since I got out of my final earlier than I thought I would, I'm hanging out at the library waiting for a couple of classmates to show up so we can go over a review for one of my Com. classes we have together. The final isn't until Monday, but because I work the rest of the week this was the only time we could all get together.

Interestingly, the guy that is going to be stopping by has three classes with me. When we noticed we had so many classes together we got to talking and he's a super nice guy, and we've been studying and helping each other write papers. He cracks me up too because ever since I helped him out on one of his papers when he lost his notes he gives me a hug every time he sees me now. Also, we got to comparing schedules next semester and found out that by complete coincidence we are taking another three classes together. It's funny how it worked out that way since neither one of us knew what classes the other was signing up for so it was not on purpose, but it's not too surprising since we're both Com. Majors focusing on media.

I know I'm kind of getting off topic, but I love the library at my school. It's designed really well. My school campus is built right on a river so it's a nice view and whoever designed the library must have taken that into consideration because the entire side of the building facing the river is all windows with huge balconies on the first and second floor facing the windows. The third floor balcony is my favorite spot to sit when I'm studying, which is currently where I am right now. It's nice.

Oh and here come my classmates, so I'm off. I'll be working the rest of the week but I'm sure I'll find the time to update so don't miss me too much dear blog.

No comments: