Thursday, December 17, 2009

You Know You're Tired When....

With the final and a couple of study sessions I had yesterday and due to the lack of sleep the night before I was pretty tired when I got home at about 5. I just didn't realize how exhausted I was until I flopped down in bed planning to watch a movie and unwind where I promptly zonked out and didn't wake up until 12 hours later. I don't think I even moved, and wonder of all wonders I didn't dream! I always dream. It's a relief when I can catch a break from the effed up shit my subconscious mind comes up with while I'm sleeping.

Unfortunately, with my extended sleeping session I'm behind on a paper I was supposed to get started last night, so I have a little bit of catching up to do before I head into work. All in all it was nice to get some much needed rest.

No comments: