Sunday, December 20, 2009

Hilaaaaarious

Working in as big of a store as I do means I get to interact with a lot of different people on a daily basis. One of the girls I work with, let's call her "Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds" or aka Lucy, is very sharp witted and hilariously funny and I really enjoy working with her because it makes the day go by so much faster.

During one of the 30 second periods where we were kind of slow at work today, I stopped and chatted with Lucy since I hadn't really even had a chance to say "Hi" to her yet. While we were talking she picked up a copy of A Charlie Brown Christmas and exclaimed "I love this movie! I have to watch it every year."

To which I replied, "I've never seen it, I always watch the Grinch, that's my favorite."

Lucy gasped, "You've never seen A Charlie Brown Christmas?! What are you, Jewish?!"

Of course, when she said that I nearly spit my gum, I was laughing so hard. And so, that was the highlight of my night at work, it still makes me laugh just thinking about it.

No comments: