Monday, January 4, 2010

2010: A Year of Good Things to Come

Haaaappy New Year! It's a little late, I know, but I've been working and trying to get ready for classes that start this Wednesday.

The rest of my birthday went amazingly well. Right before I was about to leave to go out with my friends, my Uncle came over with a present my mom had him drive back in his truck when they were down in Florida for Christmas. All I saw as he walked up was a huge ass box and I couldn't figure out what the heck it was until he got closer and I realized it was a new guitar. Not just any guitar, a Fender electric guitar with amp and everything. I was totally geeked! I didn't even ask for that for my birthday so I was in total shock. It was an awesome present.

Going out with my friends was really fun too, we bar hopped most of the night and then finally just settled at one bar talking and having a good time until it closed. My closest friend is a total camera fiend so there was tons of pictorial evidence the next morning. I just rolled my eyes because of course I was a tipsy goof ball in most of them.

New Years was great too. It was really relaxing hanging with my family, eating some fantastic food, playing cards and watching the ball drop. Unfortunately, I had to work the next day so I only had one drink early in the night but I didn't mind too much since I really didn't feel like being hungover.

All in all the past week has been great. I bought Glee on DVD with some birthday money and I've been watching that almost non-stop. Have I mentioned I love this show? No? I effing LOVE this show. Other than that I've been waiting for classes to start, I'll be super busy this semester since I'm taking 17 credit hours but it'll keep me from getting bored. I won't be able to blog as often as I have been over break but I'll try to check in at least once a week little blog, so don't get all choked up.

No comments: