Monday, January 25, 2010

Now I've Seen Everything

I'm sitting at a table here on campus, working on homework when I look up and see this lady ride past me on a riding vacuum, texting and using her knees to steer.

This was the expression on my face....



Now I think I've seen everything.

Also, I'm sharing a table with some girl I don't know who keeps talking my ear off while I'm trying to get my reading done for class. I don't want to be mean and ask her to stop talking. I tried to kind of show I wanted her to stop talking being like "hey, look at me, I'm reading" by just staring at my book and periodically making "mmhmm" sounds. Did that work? No, of course not. She just carried on telling me her whole life story, so I just gave up and decided to update my blog when I saw that lady ride by.

Oh thank jeebus, she just left, now I can try and catch up on my reading really quick.

[Update: Fuck me, this is not my day. Now some other chick sat down at the table across from me, and she's making random moaning and burping noises. *Facedesk* I give up on homework. I wasn't meant to read Emerson today]

No comments: