Thursday, January 14, 2010

How to Make Chuck Awesomer

I've been thinking. A dangerous thought, I know, but it just so happens that I do use my brain on occasion.

Anyway, back to what I was thinking about. "Chuck" is awesome. I'm sure I've mentioned that on my blog before. And it's awesome in spite of the fact that Captain Awesome is one of my favorite characters on the show. His facial expressions and over use of the word "awesome" make me laugh. I keep waiting for him to throw an "o" on the end of one of those awesomes someday, making them totally awesome-o.

Again, I digress. "Chuck" is a great show, but the one thing that could make things better would be to throw Felicia Day into the mix. Yes I said it.

Felicia Day + "Chuck" = Awesomer-ness.

This picture just solidifies my argument.


Nerdy AND sexy. If I had a type, that would so be it, in a nutshell.

Just imagine it, Felicia comes in as one of the Buy More new hires, knocks Morgon off of his Carina pedestal and sweeps him off his feet with her knowledge of "The Guild" and gamer experience. Since it appears Anna is no more in season 3 (even if she does come back it still wouldn't hurt anything), the show is going to need another girl to balance out the Buy More freak level with Jeffster still hanging around. And what better way to do that than to give the audience a great and absolutely adorable actress in the process?

Besides, it wouldn't be a big stretch making Miss Day a subject of Buy Moria. She did have a small part in those Sears commercials, after all. She's already got retail experience, hire her Big Mike!

Is this not a genius idea?

No comments: