Saturday, October 24, 2009

Over the Hill

It's two months til my birthday and god am I starting to feel old. I'm going to be 22. That's it just 22. No wonderful spectacular 21 or the excitement of turning 18 or 16 even. Just 22. Sigh. Now, the only thing I have to look forward to is turning 30, and I so don't even want to think about that.

I don't think I mentioned it but for my new job I work in retail and so I stand my entire shift. Normally, I wouldn't have a problem with that but I have a knee injury from when I was a kid, that in my old age, has started getting worse. And so by the time I get home I'm usually limping slightly making me feel even older than I am.

I'm not even looking forward to this birthday. Last year when I was turning 21 I had a count down going by the 6 month mark, now I'm just like *grumble* "Yeah I guess it's two months til my birthday. *grumble* Not like it's anything to look forward to. *grumble* Should just cancel it. *grumble* Wait, can you cancel a birthday? No? Damn. "*grumble*

No comments: