Friday, October 23, 2009

Ode to Netflix

Recently I have discovered the wonder that is called Netflix. To express my love for this miracle of miracles, I give you, Ode to Netflix.

Ode to Netflix

From out of my mailbox peaks an envelope red,
Foreshadowing of the good times ahead.
Words cannot express my extreme delight
Of witnessing such a wondrous site.
I open the object and what do I see?
Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Season 5, Disk 3.
The marathon begins, all chores set aside,
Homework forgotten, I strap in for the ride.
Oh Netflix how I ever lived with out thee before,
It is a wonder I made it through those days of yore.



Before you say anything, I know it's not a proper ode, and I know it's not in Iambic Pentameter. There's a reason I'm a Comm. Major and not an English or Lit Major, but I had fun writing it.

No comments: