Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Procrastination is the Key...to Disaster!

Midterms are tomorrow. Now ask me if I've studied for any of them yet. The answer is no. Stupid procrastination snuck up on me and jumped my from behind, I'm innocent I tell you! It's a frame job! To be honest though, one of my midterms I didn't even know was this week until yesterday, but oh well. I'm sure I'll do alright on both of them.

I was talking on the phone with my mom yesterday and told her I had midterms Thursday and so she sent me this picture over Facebook. Yes, I'm friends with my mom on Facebook. Shut up.



This is so true. Whenever I study longer than 15 minutes I'm always like "Hmmm, now would be a good time for a nap." Come to think of it, I'm supposed to be studying right now and somehow I ended up at my blog.

No comments: