Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

Since I'm not working I really don't have anything going on today other than homework. I might be going to see some Swedish vampire flick playing at the art institute here with a friend from work. I think the movie is called "Let the Right One In" but I can't say for sure if that's what it is. It'll be a good vampire change from the "Twilight" saga. I used to be such a big fan of the books but good god, I can only take so much before I get tired of having something crammed down my visual throat by the media before my gag reflex kicks in.

Anyway, Halloween hasn't been a holiday that I've gotten excited about since I was in elementary school. People keep asking me if I'm going to dress up and I just keep telling them I'm going as Super College Girl, doing her best to battle frat boys and crazy creepy stalker dudes, but above all facing my arch nemesis....PROCRASTINATION...dun dun duuuuuun.

Haha, at least this way I don't have to buy a costume. If I wanted to jazz things up I guess I could add a cape or something but I don't really need it. Besides, according to the "Incredibles" capes have been the demise of many a super hero. So on second thought, "No capes!"

Happy Halloween!

No comments: