Saturday, October 17, 2009

Two in One Day?

Goodness gracious, two posts in one day. It's a record!

The moving went well, no crazy near catastrophes, just a lot of heavy lifting and organizing. My cousin is such a sweetheart, she kept thanking me and the rest of my family for driving down to help her move. I think she felt bad we drove 3 hours to her campus, but the drive was the easiest part, it was the climbing up and down stairs with boxes that killed. I don't think my calves will ever be the same, but it was all worth it. I haven't been able to see her for a few weeks so I enjoyed spending the time with her.

I'll also be going to see her again, in a couple of weeks. Frank Warren of PostSecret fame is going to be speaking at her campus and we managed to snag tickets to the event and I'm completely excited about it. I've been a fan of PostSecret for such a long time and to finally have the chance to see Mr. Warren speak is something I can't even put words to.

Until then, I'll be counting down the days til I get to go see my awesome cousin and Mr. Frank Warren all in one day. It's going to be kick ass!

No comments: