Thursday, October 29, 2009

What an Idiot

Sometimes I wonder about myself. Like really, I'm a college student, I consider myself of reasonable intelligence. But on occasion I do something that makes me question if I'm smart or if I'm just really good at faking it.

I was reading over a paper I just turned in this weekend for one of my classes and in the paper I had to refer to myself in the third person. Well, about halfway through, I realized in one of the references to myself, that I spelled my name wrong. I mean COME ON. Who spells their name wrong? I've only had it my entire life.

Granted, it's a typo that I just didn't notice at the time I wrote the paper, but still, I must have read it over half a dozen times while I was editing it and I still missed it. This is one of those moments where I just go *Forehead/Palm* Doh.

No comments: