Saturday, October 17, 2009

Moving Day

Today I'm helping my cousin move dorms at her college, which is the only reason why I am up before 11 on a weekend that I don't have to work. I'm kind of wondering how things are going to go today, when the whole family is involved something always happens.

Last time we helped her move into her dorm, her grandfather almost got run over by his own truck while her grandmother sat in the passenger seat staring at everyone yelling "BRAKE! PUSH THE BRAKE!" at her. She doesn't drive so she didn't know what to push, and luckily my cousin's boyfriend was able to help pull her grandpa out of the way in time.

When you think about it, at the time it wasn't funny, everyone was scared and freaking out trying to stop the truck and get my cousins grandfather safe. But now, every time it's mentioned the whole family breaks down in tears from laughing so hard.

Families certainly keep things interesting.

No comments: