Monday, November 1, 2010

NaNoWriMo: It's Aliiiive!

NaNoWriMo is in full swing now and I'm already behind. But that's okay, I took some much needed time to relax today to recuperate from my "vacation" at my mom's. She was moving houses and holy baby hayzus made of jell-o she has a lot of crap. I wish I had thought to take a before and after picture of her house but I was too busy worrying about lower back pain, which finally stopped hurting today.

While I was relaxing today, catching up on Dexter and Boardwalk Empire, I was thinking about the novel I wanted to write when suddenly I was struck by an entirely new idea. Now I don't know what to do, I have the one I was going to write pretty much mapped out, but this new one intrigues me and I really want to know where it's going to go. I'm so torn! Do I write the book I've been wanting to write for years, or do I go with this fresh, new idea that kind of excites me? Sigh. I'm giving myself tonight to make up my mind, or else I'm just going to stick with the one I have an outline for.

Anyway, I'll keep you posted on how that goes. If anyone else is doing NaNo this year, you should totally be my writing buddy!

No comments: