Thursday, November 4, 2010

Most Adorable Couple Ever

If you've turned on the TV at all in the past week or so, then you've probably caught some snippet of the press tour Portia DeRossi/DeGeneres has been doing for her book "Unbearable Lightness." I'll be honest, I've never watched any of her shows or really bothered to learn anything about the actress herself except to know that she's married to Ellen.

After catching her interview with Oprah and "Good Morning America" I couldn't help but be blown away by the amount of honesty she appears to be displaying in each interview. Today, she was on Ellen talking about her book and I made a point to catch the show. I remember when they got married, I picked up a magazine that my grandmother had bought with a photo spread on their wedding and thought to myself that they make a cute couple.



Seeing them interact with each other today on the show has placed no doubt in my mind that they are the most adorable couple I have ever seen. Just watching their interactions with one another is amusing because of Ellen's humor and at times even heart warming with the love they constantly show to the other.

If you didn't catch the show today, here's a quick clip of some of what you missed. Pay close attention around 1:49.



When Portia said "I don't think I'm perfect at all" and Ellen interrupted her to say "I do," it literally made my heart melt a little bit. And I smiled like a goon at Portia's embarrassment as she rubbed Ellen's knee. So. Freaking. Adorable.

I'm not one to usually care about the lives of actors and actresses but the more I see these interviews with Portia, the more I want to read her book. Since I'm pretty busy right now trying to keep up with NaNoWriMo I originally wanted to wait to read the book but now I really really want to read it. Oh to heck with it, I'll just have to double time it on NaNo.

No comments: