Sunday, November 7, 2010

Lip Service

I wanted to write a blog post about the new BBC show called "Lip Service" but then I read this awesome post by Dorothy Snarker over at Dorothy Surrenders and decided to just link to her post because she's such a great writer. So go HERE for her awesome blog.

I do want to talk about one thing and that is Frankie, otherwise known as OHMYGODSHEISSOHOT, because that's all I seem to be able to say/think every time she's on screen.

If you haven't been watching the show at home (or on YouTube) then here's a picture to give you an idea of what she looks like.


When I saw Frankie, played by Ruta Gedmintas, on "Lip Service" for the first time my immediate reaction was, "Holy shit she looks like a mix between Lena Headey and Keira Knightley!" My second reaction was to die and go to heaven.

If you haven't been watching the show then you probably won't be surprised to hear that she is definitely the "Shane" character of "Lip Service" and with looks like that can you really blame her? She's definitely the type that you want just one entire night to have you way with her before floating off on cloud 9 and dating someone you can bring home to your parents.

But ultimately, if I had to choose between Frankie and another character on the show, Sam, I would pick Sam in an instant.


She's exactly the type you can take home to mom and dad and she's so freaking sexy. Plus, have I mentioned Sam is my favorite name for a girl? Well it is, so it was meant to be right? Right? Sigh, I wish.

So if you're not watching "Lip Service" already, then if for the eye candy alone, you very well should be. And take it from me, there is some wonderful eye candy.

2 comments:

LipServiceFans.com said...

Love your Lip Service comments,and I totally agree with pretty much everything you said. I'm hook/line/sinker over Sam, especially! Terrific show - great writing, acting, filming. If you like fanfic and chat on the show, please join us at LipServiceFans.com

Tin said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by. You put it perfectly about Sam. I like the fact that the good girl is getting more attention than the bad girl for a change. I'll be sure to check out your site. Thanks again!