Thursday, November 18, 2010

Harry Potter Tonight!

Update: Gah, I just got back from Harry Potter and if you didn't go see it tonight then you need to see it ASAP. No, seriously, go. Now. Drop what you're doing and enjoy 155 minutes of mind blowing awesomeness. God I loved that movie and I'm already excited/saddened for the second part next year. I'll elaborate more on that this weekend when I finally have a day off work, but take it from me, it's well worth the $8.50 (or more for IMAX).

The first half of the seventh Harry Potter movie starts tonight at midnight! I'm so excited. Harry Potter was such a big part of my child hood growing up, that whenever a new movie opens up it almost feels like an old friend I haven't seen in a very long time is in town. I'm proud to say I've seen every Harry Potter movie in theater. Yes, even the not so good ones. Still, I love it. It's a tradition I don't plan on breaking.


Literally, as I was writing this post I got a call from my friend who went to get our tickets at the theater saying we needed to get there early because the line was going to be ridiculous and I'm not the type to say no. I said "Heck yes! I'll be there whatever time you want to be there" because I'm not the type that wants to wait last minute, half the fun is standing in line hanging with your homies and waiting to get in.

For everyone going tonight, I hope you have a fun time. For everyone not going, I can't fault you it's going to be insane.

P.S. Just to show my nerd factor I'm totally wearing a Harry Potter shirt tonight that I got at TeeFury. Woot!

P.P.S. I almost forgot, check out this funny clip from MTV of the Harry Potter Cast trying to speak with an American accent.

-


Twilight blows, haha.

No comments: