Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Call of Duty Black Ops + Midnight Release = Me, Tired and Cranky

Last night I had to work a midnight release. I've never worked one before but they're not so bad. Mostly just a bunch of geeks lining up outside to play a video game all night. And you know me, I heart geeks so it wasn't a bad night. I got home about 1:30am fall asleep about 2:30am and get a call at 8:30am from work, asking me if I can come in.

As you can guess I was asleep when they called and I looked at my phone to see who it was and literally went "NOOOOOO, I don't wanna go to work!" and dove back under the blankets because I knew what was coming. I let it go to voice mail and laid there debating about saying I couldn't work so that I could get some sleep and more writing done on NaNo today.

Eventually, reason won out, that's a good chunk of change I'd be passing up on my pay check so I called back and said I would come in. But I didn't say I would happy about it, haha suckers. No really though, I'm so freaking tired and cranky it's not even funny. I'm also frustrated because I really wanted to get more writing done on my NaNo novel that I had planned today and I can't.

So this is me updating my blog before I head in. I haven't had time to write an actual post because of work so if I don't get one up tonight, I'll have one for tomorrow.

No comments: