Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hilarious Websites

If you haven't already heard of it, you need to check out DamnYouAutoCorrect.com immediately. You will literally laugh your ass off. I first heard of the site thanks to Dorothy Snarker and at first I thought she was exaggerating at the hilariousness of that site.

I stand corrected. I was literally laughing so hard I was crying. So prepare yourself.

Another interesting site run by the same people who do Damn You Auto Correct is Epic WTFs. This site was okay, it had some interesting and disturbing stuff on there but I had nothing better to do when I stumbled upon this:

I immediately shouted "Oh my god I remember that guy!" at my computer. I also remember that Tiger made that incredibly long putt as well.

This picture was taken at the Buick Open the last year it was, well, open. With the way the automotive industry tanked Buick couldn't afford to renew their contract so it's no longer the Buick Open anymore.

My uncle managed to score two free tickets for him and I to go. It was the first time I had ever been to a golf tournament and it was surprisingly more fun than I thought it was going to be.

It's funny, the shit you can find on the internet.

No comments: