Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sexual Orientation?

Tune Wedgie of the Day: "Always" By Blink 182

I have orientation tomorrow for my new job, but I think it's funnier just to say I have a sexual orientation meeting tomorrow. Because deep down, I'm a 13 year old boy at heart and saying anything with the letters S-E-X in them make me go, heh heh...sex...heh.

I don't know yet if they're going to have me start work this weekend after I finish orientation, which is kind of a bummer because if I did then I could plan my weekend around my hours since I'm up to my ear lids in homework this week. I managed to kill two classes worth of work but I feel like I barely made a dent since I have a pretty complicated project due on Wednesday. So keep your fingers crossed for me that I can find the time to get it all done.

Note to self: For future reference, don't coincide starting a semester at a new university with getting a new job, it waaaaaay complicates things. Like, majorly dude.

No comments: