Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Procrastination is the Key

Tune Wedgie of the Day: "21 Guns" By Green Day

I think part of the reason I started blogging again was because writing blog posts enables me to procrastinate when it comes to doing homework. Currently, I have to read 7 chapters worth of material in my text books, but instead I'm choosing to update my blog for the second time today.

Classes are going great, most of them are pretty interesting. Spanish is the only class I find myself getting bored with but that's only because the stuff is all review from the last Spanish class that I had. But so far I've been a pretty good student, I actually study when I need to rather than just saying "fuck it, I'm just going to take the test and if I fail it, oh well." I actually haven't even been procrastinating that much, but then again it's still only the second week of class. Though, I have noticed when I study my Spanish too much I start saying my English words as if they were Spanish words. So I think I'm going to cut back on my Spanish for a little while.

Well, I've managed to kill 10 minutes writing this blog post. I guess that's enough procrastination for now, I'm off to do some boring textbook reading.

No comments: