Tuesday, September 8, 2009

So Far So Great

So far all of my classes are going well, but then again it's only the first day of class leaving the rest of the semester for tragedy to strike. There's nothing especially spectacular or exciting about any of my classes that I can see, but I didn't really expect there to be since most of them are pre-requisites for the Communications Program I'm going into.

This semester I'm taking Spanish, two Communications classes and a Journalism class. Spanish is pretty basic, nothing new there. Although, one of my communications classes looks like it's going to be hilarious, the prof teaching it was a laugh riot the entire class period. He's definitely not your average professor considering he dropped "fuck" and "shit" ten minutes in. So he'll definitely make the class fun even though the material we'll be covering isn't that exciting.

On the other hand, random fact no one really wants to know, all of my classes are pretty far from one another and in 15 minutes I have to climb a million stairs and run across campus like a maniac to make it to each one on time. It's really kind of funny to me, I don't mind, it's just going to make getting to class another interesting college experience. Not to mention I'm going to have some killer toned legs from all the stair climbing.

You may be asking yourself, why doesn't she just take the elevators? Weeeeelllll, it's not that simple, the lines to get on the elevators are pretty long, so if I wait to get on, I'll end up being late to class, as opposed to running up the stairs and making it to class on time. So for now, I'm taking the stairs.

No comments: