Thursday, September 10, 2009

Busy Busy Bee

Tune Wedgie of the day: "Hero/Heroine" by Boys Like Girls

It certainly has been a busy week. With school starting and running around like a chicken with it's head cut off trying to switch a class to a new time in my schedule and going to job interviews I'm wiped out. I had an interview today, it went very well, and I'll be getting a call to set up the second interview (I have to make it through three to get the job) later this week. I have another job interview tomorrow morning, this one is for a different job in case the first one doesn't pan out. Gotta have a back up plan!

I don't even have time to catch my breath this weekend since I'll be going up to my grandfather's to a BBQ festival and we're going to play a round of golf while I'm up there. I'm not complaining though, I love being busy and having stuff to do. When I don't have anything going on and I have way too much time on my hands, it's like I don't know what to do with myself. I start to get really depressed and just in a funk, which is why I'm loving being back in school.

No comments: