Monday, September 7, 2009

I Told You Not to Click That Link

Look what you've done! I told you not to click that link, now you can never ever leave! You're forever bound to wander the archives of my lovely little blog. I tried to save you from an eternity of reading my pointless ramblings but no, you just HAD to click that link.

Since you're going to be here for a while I might as well tell you what my blog is about. In a nutshell, it's my blog so naturally it's about me. Who am I you might ask? I'm no one in particular, no one famous, or exciting. I don't live a life on the edge filled with drugs, booze and parties every day of the week. I, am just your average college student trying to find a place and purpose in this chaotic and indifferent world we live in today.

As you've probably figured out by now, you can really leave whenever you want, but if you feel like staying then feel free to pull up a chair and get comfortable. If you decide to leave I hope you enjoyed your stay however brief or long it might have been. I look forward to seeing you again.

Amanda

No comments: