Sunday, January 2, 2011

My 365 Project Begins Anew

Last year I attempted to start a 365 project and that fizzled quite unexpectedly early on. With the new year beginning I figured it was a perfect time to try again.

I took this yesterday evening.

While I was driving home from work I noticed the sunset was amazing. We had a cold front headed towards us and you could literally see the wall of clouds moving in:

I drove home as fast as I could, grabbed my camera and headed back out to find a good spot to get a clear shot of the sunset, but when I drove past the electrical towers silhouetted against the sunset and the swirling clouds I couldn't pass that one up.

I also started a new Tumblr page for my 365 project. I can't wait until I get more pictures up because it's going to look soooo preeeeetty with the theme I'm using. Go here if you would like to see more of my pictures as I go along.

No comments: