Thursday, December 2, 2010

Aha a Moment to Blog!

It's been far too long my little blog. I'm only working a few hours today so you and I can spend some much needed time together.

It started snowing yesterday and I would just like to point out that the people still driving 70 mph on the highway like it's summer and causing accidents are morons. Yeah, I said it. You idiot people act like you have never driven in the snow before. It's fucking Michigan!

Luckily, I just got new tires on my car that morning, which couldn't have come at a more perfect time. Driving home last night on pure ice was freaky but my brand spanking new tires had some great traction and my car didn't even slide once, woohoo!

After what could have potentially been a really bad accident on Thanksgiving I have been very on edge when it comes to driving in bad weather lately.

So drive safe out there everybody and remember, it's winter, slow the fuck down!

No comments: