Monday, December 13, 2010

Lots of Snow!

If you haven't heard, the Midwest received quite the winter beating by mother nature this weekend. I can't remember the last time we got this much snow before Christmas arrived but it has rekindled my love for the winter.

I love snow. I think it's really pretty and it can be a lot of fun to play in. While I don't necessarily enjoy driving in it, and it wasn't very much fun having to wade through a snow drift to get to my car last night after work, I still enjoy seeing it on the ground. The arrival of snow means curling up with a blanket and a good book. Sipping hot chocolate at every opportunity. SLEDDING! Building snow men with my little cousin and so many more fun things.

So here's to winter, enjoy it while it lasts and drive safe out there.

No comments: