Friday, December 31, 2010

Fucking Fuck Fuck.

I can't wait until the holidays are over. I'm really starting to hate my job with a passion. People are getting worse and worse. I think I used every swear word in my vocabulary. I even used "cunting" at some point, of course that one I totally stole from Skins. I liked it, has a nice ring. I'll have to use it more often.

Naturally, all of this swearing was going on in my head while I was trying my best not to explode. But in all honesty it's not entirely the customers fault that things have been so stressful. My manager has been trying out a regular employee at customer service to see if she has the ability to move to our department and she is such a bad fit for working at the desk. In order to work at customer service you have to be 3 things; fast, able to multi-task, and willing to take initiative. You can't stand around waiting for someone to give you work to do, you have to see what needs to be done and do it. To save myself from going on a rant, I'm just going to say she is none of those things.

I'm the type of person that doesn't say anything negative, because I refuse to get into the middle of any "she said, he said" type of games. So I've been keeping my mouth shut about the whole situation. Finally, the other day my manager was talking to one of the other girls that I work with and she came right out and said how terrible this girl has been. The clouds opened up and the Hallelujah choir came over the P.A. system. No really though, it was such a relief that I wasn't the only having an issue with this girl.

So, fingers crossed after the holiday she goes back to the floor because I might just lose my mind otherwise. And I mean brain melting out of my ears, blank stare, cart-me-away-in-a-padded-van-and-a-white-coat kind of lose my mind.

No comments: