Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Write Blog Post...Check.

Tune Wedgie: "All My Loving" by The Beatles

Sorry for the slight hiatus, things have been busy since I went to the PostSecret event. I volunteered to take photos for this club and that was long and boring for the most part, but it's always good to volunteer. Along with that I've had piles of homework and studying to do. It's a conspiracy, I think all the Professors get together and pick the same day to slam their students with work and then after that they decide to have their tests all at the same time to make us pull our hair out. It's ridonkulous.

I think I mentioned this before, but I've been going through a Buffy marathon with my Netflix. Today I just watched the episode "Once More, With Feeling" and I would just like to say, that episode is pure genius. I could watch that one over and over, which I have as a matter of fact.

Sigh, I really just need to break down and buy the entire series, I love it that much, I just don't have the money to throw away on that right now. I have to be the responsible student and save my pennies for school and this internship I'm trying to workout for this summer in Canada.

Man, I just re-read this post and I noticed it's REALLY boring. Ugh, I think all I talk about is school and work and work and school. Blah. I have no life!

No comments: