Monday, November 2, 2009

Nightmares S.U.C.K.

You know you're seriously stressed out when you start having nightmares about failing a class. Seriously, that has got to be the dorkiest nightmare ever. Didn't they even have a Buffy episode where Willow dreamed about failing her Chem class or something like that? Yes? No? Complete figment of my imagination? Oh well, if they didn't have an episode like that then they totally should have because it would have been majorly hilarious.

Alyson Hannigan is my hero, bee tee dubya. Her acting in Buffy was awesome, she pulled nerdy off and made it very sexy.

Anyway, sorry for the side bar, every time I start talking about Buffy I could go on for hours. I love that show, it's just so awesome, Joss Whedon really is a genius for creating it, I mean come on, where would the lesbians in TV world be without Willow and Tara? Probably about 10 years back still trying to catch up with today's....you know what, I'm just going to stop right there. I can see I'm getting off track. Again. Damn you Buffy and your awesomeness!

Let's try this again, I can always tell when I'm stressing about school when I start having the nightmares that I'm going to fail my classes. And between school, work, and trying to find a way to rack up some volunteer hours while being recruited to take photos for my university's newspaper, I'm in slight panic mode. That's a lot to have on my plate at one time, but in order to beef up my profile for scholarships, it has to be done. Plus, my home situation is not helping things in the least. I love my grandmother (I live with my grandma) but she really can add to my stress level sometimes.

Luckily for me I know my cut off point, only two other times have I reached it, once when I was working 60+ hours a week, and then this summer. I know when I start having slight chest pains that my stress level is way too high and I need to back it off a notch.

So here's hoping that I'll be able to hold things together until summer break. It's a lot to juggle but I've done it before and I can do it again.

No comments: