Thursday, September 15, 2011

Mouse Trap

I mentioned previously that I have a mouse. I have spent all summer trying to catch the little bastard but have failed so far.

Two fucking minutes ago he was crawling around in my ceiling. I could hear the little shit scratching against one of the beams. That's the last straw.

I'm going Mouse Trap on the fucker. I'm going to cover every inch of my house in mouse traps.

Not really, but it's time to break out the big guns. I avoided putting poison down, because the last thing I want is for Coda to get into it. But I was at Home Depot the other day and found some covered things that are dog proof that hold the poison for mice to get.

So get comfortable you little fucker. Come next payday I'm buying a shit load of them and you're going to be in cheesy mouse heaven very soon.

No comments: