Thursday, September 29, 2011

Holy Swizzle Sticks, Batman!

It's obvious I have no particular purpose for this blog other than to use it as a place for my thoughts on random topics. I don't write for anyone but myself, which is evidence by how crappy a lot of the writing is on here. But ever since I wrote this short post, it gets on average 20 to 30 hits a day, and on the rare occasion a couple hundred.

I really didn't think too much of it, I just figured it was a topic a lot of people were interested in. I know I still think about that post quite a bit because it was a "Eureka!" moment where I went "Intrusive thoughts? Aha! So I'm not crazy! There's a perfectly logical explanation for this. Go psychology."

And I crossed that topic off my list of things to worry about.

That was, until I happened to check my statcounter for the first time in months and I see that my blog had over 2,000 hits yesterday on that one post. I'm curious why so many people are searching that single phrase all of a sudden but all I can figure out is that they're all coming from google searches.

Ah well, tis a mystery and ever shall remain one.

No comments: