Tuesday, September 14, 2010

50 Questions

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Not my first name, my middle name is after my great-grandmother who has the same middle name along with my grandmother and my mother.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
A couple months ago I think.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
No, I have terrible hand writing.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Roast Beef. I could eat roast beef sandwiches every day for the rest of my life and not get tired of it.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
No way.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Definitely, I crack myself up already so I could just laugh with myself even more if I were another person.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT?
Pfft, not at all. I've never used sarcasm a day in my life.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yep.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Absolutely, along with sky diving.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Hmm, that's a tough one, maybe Captain Crunch or Life.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Nope, I don't even untie them when I put them on.


12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Yes, both physically and mentally.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Butter Pecan. My mom says it's an old people's ice cream but it's soooo yummy.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Whether or not they smile.

15. RED OR PINK?
Blue.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I tend to be more introverted than extroverted.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My mom and my brother, I don't get to see them enough.

18. WHAT IS THE PAUL MCKENNA TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
The who technique of huh?

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
No shoes, just bare feet.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Jet's Pizza. So good.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Covert Affairs playing in the background.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Cerulean Blue.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Fresh Baked cookies, rain, shampoo in a girls hair, and flowers.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My mom.

25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Beach House in the summer, Mountain Hideaway in the winter.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Hockey and College Football.

27. HAIR COLOR?
Dark Brown.

28. EYE COLOR?
Brown.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Not very often, I feel weird without my glasses.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
The Assyrian stew we only have at Christmas.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings all the way.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Serenity.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Black.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
I used to love winter, but I'm starting to miss summer more and more when winter is here.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs all the way.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
My mom's iceberg desert she makes.

37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
Uh, I don't know, my cardio is crap so probably strength training I guess.

38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
Computer, I can always catch up on the shows I miss online.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
No actual book-books right now but comics I've been following the whole Bruce Wayne gone missing saga, The Unwritten, The Walking Dead of course, Buffy Season 8, DMZ, Wolverine, Uncanny X-Men and a few more I can't think of right now.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I haven't owned a mouse pad in years since I've had a laptop.

42. FAVORITE SOUND?
The popping of bubble wrap, or the sound of presents being ripped open on Christmas morning.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
The Beatles.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Hmm, I'm not sure I can say really since I kind of have two homes, one in Michigan and one in Florida. So maybe when I went to Montreal this summer, I think that was probably the farthest I've been.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Not really, but I'm pretty good with a camera.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
California. So now every time Katy Perry's new song "California Girls" comes on my uncle has to sing it to me.

47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
In Michigan until I finish college.

48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
White with tan bricks.


49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
I'm not sure, I think it's a faded greyish-maroon color.

50. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 50 QUESTIONS?
Yes, I love these things.

No comments: