Friday, February 4, 2011

My Brother

Doug is flying back to Florida today and I'm really going to miss him. He and I haven't always been close as brother and sister but as we each get older we get along more and more. This trip he and I have had a blast hanging together and actually getting along for almost the entire time. I took this picture of him while we were visiting my grandfather for his birthday.

He's especially patient with me when I stick a camera in his face or need help taking pictures.

Last night we were hanging out and I had him helping me with a picture when we got to goofing off and he sticks his stomach out at me and I crack up at him because I'm like "Dude, when you do that it looks like you're pregnant!" (he has this freakish ability to stick his stomach out really far) and he goes "Sweet!"

At which point he pulls this pose:

And I'm on the ground wheezing and crying because I'm laughing so hard. I guess that was his impression of what a pregnant woman looks like. So naturally I'm like "do it again! I NEED a picture of this." It took forever just to get that picture because I would start laughing and he would start laughing and then we were both laughing so hard we had tears in our eyes. This continued on for several minutes until finally I got a good picture. Ah, good times.

I plan to get a print out of this picture and frame it so that whenever I'm in a bad mood I can just look at it and laugh.

After we had recovered from laughing so much he looks at me and goes "you're really going to miss me aren't you?"

"Yeah bud, I am."

No comments: