Friday, October 21, 2011

Vlogbrothers Nerd Fitness

I was sitting at home enjoying my delicious Chinese lunch special when I came across this video during my journey through the backlog of vlogbrother's videos.

I am confident in saying that I know I'm not the only one that feels smug and self-satisfied when they come across a video of other people painfully sacrificing to stay healthy as you indulge your demanding taste buds. I even went so far as to smirk when I came to the conscious realization that I was sitting cross legged in front of my laptop stuffing my face while he, John Green, clearly worked so hard to make the video so I could sit cross legged in front of my laptop and stuff my face.

And then I got to the "dodge and deflect" part of the video where I promptly choked from taking a bite of my previously delicious rice noodles and laughing at the same time.

Karma, you bitch.

No comments: