Friday, May 7, 2010

Oh Em Gee I'm Still Alive!

Wow, it has been a while since I've updated. I blame it on this past semester, things have been completely insane and honestly I'm glad it's over, but unfortunately my schedule won't get any less crazy for a few more weeks.

I leave for my internship in Canada in roughly 5 or so hours and I still need to finish packing. I'm such a bad procrastinator, I tried to pack early but it just seemed like I needed to bring more and more stuff. I'm such a girl, I'm barely going to be gone a month and I feel I need to bring the entire contents of my bedroom with me, including the kitchen sink.

Since I'm going to be completely focused on my internship for the next few weeks, I have decided to start a separate blog for my family so they can keep up with everything I'm doing. I'll be posting pictures of my shenanigans and possibly even a couple videos. So go here, here, here and here if you're interested in taking a peek at what I'll be up to.

No comments: